Genie from Down Under: Education Resources
Teaching Resource - Download
Genie from Down Under: Education Resources Teaching Resource - Download
About this Resource
This compiled PDF contains 19 teaching activities linked to the Genie from Down Under television series.
- the comedy genre in TV programs
- the techniques for creating mood and atmosphere in filmed narratives
- compare how a comedy scene is portrayed in a tv program with how it is written in the tie-in book
- the use of exposition and the role of a narrator
- the notion of identity and the discrepancies between how we see ourselves and how others see us
- the techniques of exposition, stereotyping, and idiomatic expressions help to tell a story.